Terms and conditions
We hope you enjoy using the Clothe Me - Thank You website, whether you're exploring stories about the ways we've changed lives or just looking to get involved yourself.
Use of the website is provided by Clothe Me - Thank You subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Clothe Me - Thank You reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Clothe Me - Thank You are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Clothe Me - Thank You be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Clothe Me - Thank You does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Clothe Me - Thank You. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Clothe Me - Thank You to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Clothe Me - Thank You). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Clothe Me - Thank You takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Clothe Me - Thank You has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Clothe Me - Thank You approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
- Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the Clothe Me - Thank You website:
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the Clothe Me - Thank You website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Clothe Me - Thank You service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
- Where Clothe Me - Thank You reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland if you live there) (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Clothe Me - Thank You is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1178825) at 114 Standen Rd London Sw18 5TS.
Participating in blogs, debates, Q&As and polls on the Clothe Me - Thank You site
We welcome your participation in any interactive feature on our site, including your posting comments to our blogs, submitting questions for a featured Q&A, adding your opinion to one of our debates, or taking part in one of our polls. We want to hear your views in response to our debates and blogs and we will listen to your comments.
Due to the sensitivity of some of the locations we work in and the issues that we address, we may moderate comments submitted. This is a precaution to ensure that we do not jeopardise our staff security. For this reason, there may be a delay between the submission of your comment and it appearing on the site, or it may be withheld or edited. We will do our best to include your post as quickly and as fully as possible. We reserve the right to withhold any post, without further comment or notice to you.
Be aware that in exceptional circumstances Clothe Me - Thank You could be legally obliged to reveal your registration information and/or IP address to the authorities.
- Please be considerate of other participants' access to and enjoyment of the post. Post in English only please and avoid using slang or shorthand. Not everyone speaks English as a first language and we do not have the resource to make translations
- People of all ages and backgrounds visit clothemethankyou.com Please do not use profanities or other words (including shorthand or substitutions) that might offend others
- Do not post any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, blasphemous or otherwise unlawful or illegal. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation
- Do not post anything that is or may be contempt of court (anything that risks prejudicing ongoing or forthcoming court proceedings) and avoid breaking any known court injunction
- Do not incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred
- Do not post personal attacks on other participants
- Do not impersonate other participants or public figures
- Do not create multiple user identities for the purpose of abusing the services of this site or the experience of other users
- No personal information please. It is not acceptable to publicise your or anyone else's contact details. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service
- Please do not submit questions or comments of a personal nature to our bloggers, debaters or interviewees. We will consider these off topic and will not include them
- No spamming or flooding
- All posts should relate directly to the discussion topic
- We reserve the right to terminate lengthy and involved discussions between a handful of people if we feel that this is having a negative impact on fellow participants' experience on the site
- We reserve the right to post a representative comment or question if we have received a number of a similar nature
- We reserve the right to edit comments for length
- Occasionally, when discussions have become irrelevant to the post in question, we will close comments on that post, and we may delete comments already posted if they are unrelated to the topic, to reduce the size of the page for other users
- Do not submit anything that may infringe another's rights, including intellectual property rights
- All submissions should be your own original work. Do not post content you have copied from someone else. On submitting content or comment, you warrant to us that your submission is your own original work and you acknowledge that any breach of this warranty may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of including material you submit to us, including consequential losses
- You can use limited quotes from published sources as long as these are referenced clearly
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format
- No advertising or marketing or any kind.
- Please do not respond to posts in order to make a general complaint or ask a general question about Clothe Me - Thank You. Instead use our contact us pages to direct your question to the relevant department
- Our registration process requires you to supply us with your name and email details. We will only use this information to validate your access to the discussions and for other service administration purposes, unless you specifically opt in to receiving further information from us
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as this service is provided, or until you request that we remove your details.